Here’s what’s interested me in the last week:
How Phony is Shepard Fairey?
There’s a fine line between art and plagiarism.
Apple Store Design Hits a Glass Wall Again
Who is the Old Georgetown Board and why are they holding up Apple coming to DC?
How Will We Survive Battlestar Galactica’s Radioactive Future?
Some practical suggestions.
Christian Bale, Hero of the Set
I find this a little hard to believe – a movie set being terrorized by a DP?
Writers Need to Promote Their Books
Seems obvious, but just because you’re published, it doesn’t mean that your work is done.
- Coffeeneuring: Lessons Learned - November 23, 2014
- Coffeeneuring 7: Sex and the City and Cappuccino - November 21, 2014
- Coffeeneuring #6: Popsicles and Political Power - November 14, 2014
- Coffeeneuring #5: A Tale of Two Cycletracks - November 10, 2014
- Coffeeneuring #4: A Coffee Experience - November 4, 2014
- Coffeeneuring #3: Muffins and Marathons - October 30, 2014
- Running on Empty on the Jackson River Scenic Trail - October 24, 2014
- Coffeeneuring #2: Sunday Washington Ramble - October 12, 2014
- Coffeeneuring #1: Peet’s! - October 8, 2014
- Photographers Not Working as Photographers - October 4, 2014