Four of my photos were selected for the Urban Exposure exhibition at the Carriage House Gallery and Studio. Photos in the exhibit documented the “changing urban landscape of our capital” and included one of my favorite photographers of all time, Matt Dunn.
Urban Exposure was curated by the DC Photo Coop, which aims to provide a workspace and gallery for area photographers with a focus on the D.C. urban landscape.
The exhibition is over now but here are the photos I had in it:
- IN MY EYES: Hardcore Concert Photography in DC - July 11, 2014
- Bikes and Bias: Why You Shouldn’t Trust the Washington Post - July 9, 2014
- Five Places to Write in Washington, DC - July 7, 2014
- Friday Photo: America Edition - July 3, 2014
- The Things We Carry - July 2, 2014
- Friday Photo: Fringe Edition - June 27, 2014
- Bike Therapy: Visualize Your Ride, Your Life - June 24, 2014
- Tour de Fat Recap: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - June 3, 2014
- Friday Photo: Tour de Fat Edition - May 30, 2014
- Bureaucracy Kills Filmmaking in DC - May 29, 2014