Four of my photos were selected for the Urban Exposure exhibition at the Carriage House Gallery and Studio. Photos in the exhibit documented the “changing urban landscape of our capital” and included one of my favorite photographers of all time, Matt Dunn.
Urban Exposure was curated by the DC Photo Coop, which aims to provide a workspace and gallery for area photographers with a focus on the D.C. urban landscape.
The exhibition is over now but here are the photos I had in it:
- How to Write a Screenplay: DC Shorts Mentors - March 7, 2014
- Friday Photo: Capitol Snowglobe Edition - March 7, 2014
- Defeat Writer’s Block the WordPress Way - March 4, 2014
- Friday Photo: Mysterious Snow Edition - February 28, 2014
- The 21st Century is a Really Bad Time for Control Freaks - February 27, 2014
- Tell It Slant: The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards - February 25, 2014
- Imperfect Art is Better Than No Art at All - February 23, 2014
- Friday Photo: Construction Crane Edition - February 7, 2014
- Photos n’ Boots at the Frye Company Popup Gallery - January 31, 2014
- The Up Side of Down by Megan McAardle - January 26, 2014