Four of my photos were selected for the Urban Exposure exhibition at the Carriage House Gallery and Studio. Photos in the exhibit documented the “changing urban landscape of our capital” and included one of my favorite photographers of all time, Matt Dunn.
Urban Exposure was curated by the DC Photo Coop, which aims to provide a workspace and gallery for area photographers with a focus on the D.C. urban landscape.
The exhibition is over now but here are the photos I had in it:
- Three great local films at DC Shorts - September 11, 2014
- Friday Photo: Poolside Edition - August 15, 2014
- Faith by the Strata Collective at Leica DC - August 10, 2014
- Don’t Bike on H Street - August 8, 2014
- The Cynic’s Guide to Government Contracting - August 4, 2014
- Friday Photo: DC Shorts Edition - August 1, 2014
- The War That Ended Peace - July 29, 2014
- IN MY EYES: Hardcore Concert Photography in DC - July 11, 2014
- Bikes and Bias: Why You Shouldn’t Trust the Washington Post - July 9, 2014
- Five Places to Write in Washington, DC - July 7, 2014