As someone who spent many years dealing with consultants, federal contractors, and federal employees …. this book rings all too true. The people, places, and situations are much too familiar … for me, it was a non-fiction “day in the life” – or “you won’t believe the day I had”. Well done Joe! The author has captured life on the Beltway merry-go-round.
I know the reviewer and if anyone is an expert on the Beltway merry-go-round, it is he. Glad that my book rang so true with someone so attuned to the absurdities of life in Washington.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t Mess Up My Block is just 99 cents on Kindle.
- Coffeeneuring: Lessons Learned - November 23, 2014
- Coffeeneuring 7: Sex and the City and Cappuccino - November 21, 2014
- Coffeeneuring #6: Popsicles and Political Power - November 14, 2014
- Coffeeneuring #5: A Tale of Two Cycletracks - November 10, 2014
- Coffeeneuring #4: A Coffee Experience - November 4, 2014
- Coffeeneuring #3: Muffins and Marathons - October 30, 2014
- Running on Empty on the Jackson River Scenic Trail - October 24, 2014
- Coffeeneuring #2: Sunday Washington Ramble - October 12, 2014
- Coffeeneuring #1: Peet’s! - October 8, 2014
- Photographers Not Working as Photographers - October 4, 2014