As someone who spent many years dealing with consultants, federal contractors, and federal employees …. this book rings all too true. The people, places, and situations are much too familiar … for me, it was a non-fiction “day in the life” – or “you won’t believe the day I had”. Well done Joe! The author has captured life on the Beltway merry-go-round.
I know the reviewer and if anyone is an expert on the Beltway merry-go-round, it is he. Glad that my book rang so true with someone so attuned to the absurdities of life in Washington.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t Mess Up My Block is just 99 cents on Kindle.
- Screenwriting Resources for DC Shorts Mentors - March 7, 2014
- Friday Photo: Capitol Snowglobe Edition - March 7, 2014
- Defeat Writer’s Block the WordPress Way - March 4, 2014
- Friday Photo: Mysterious Snow Edition - February 28, 2014
- The 21st Century is a Really Bad Time for Control Freaks - February 27, 2014
- Tell It Slant: The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards - February 25, 2014
- Imperfect Art is Better Than No Art at All - February 23, 2014
- Friday Photo: Construction Crane Edition - February 7, 2014
- Photos n’ Boots at the Frye Company Popup Gallery - January 31, 2014
- The Up Side of Down by Megan McAardle - January 26, 2014