As someone who spent many years dealing with consultants, federal contractors, and federal employees …. this book rings all too true. The people, places, and situations are much too familiar … for me, it was a non-fiction “day in the life” – or “you won’t believe the day I had”. Well done Joe! The author has captured life on the Beltway merry-go-round.
I know the reviewer and if anyone is an expert on the Beltway merry-go-round, it is he. Glad that my book rang so true with someone so attuned to the absurdities of life in Washington.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t Mess Up My Block is just 99 cents on Kindle.
- IN MY EYES: Hardcore Concert Photography in DC - July 11, 2014
- Bikes and Bias: Why You Shouldn’t Trust the Washington Post - July 9, 2014
- Five Places to Write in Washington, DC - July 7, 2014
- Friday Photo: America Edition - July 3, 2014
- The Things We Carry - July 2, 2014
- Friday Photo: Fringe Edition - June 27, 2014
- Bike Therapy: Visualize Your Ride, Your Life - June 24, 2014
- Tour de Fat Recap: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - June 3, 2014
- Friday Photo: Tour de Fat Edition - May 30, 2014
- Bureaucracy Kills Filmmaking in DC - May 29, 2014