As someone who spent many years dealing with consultants, federal contractors, and federal employees …. this book rings all too true. The people, places, and situations are much too familiar … for me, it was a non-fiction “day in the life” – or “you won’t believe the day I had”. Well done Joe! The author has captured life on the Beltway merry-go-round.
I know the reviewer and if anyone is an expert on the Beltway merry-go-round, it is he. Glad that my book rang so true with someone so attuned to the absurdities of life in Washington.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t Mess Up My Block is just 99 cents on Kindle.
- Every Communicator Needs a Real Photographer - April 15, 2014
- Friday Photo: Finally, Spring - April 11, 2014
- In the Blueberry Soup: The WABA Vasa Ride - March 26, 2014
- Errandonnee Winter Challenge: Twelve Errands by Bike in DC - March 16, 2014
- Mentoring Screenwriters at DC Shorts Mentors - March 14, 2014
- How to Write a Screenplay: DC Shorts Mentors - March 7, 2014
- Friday Photo: Capitol Snowglobe Edition - March 7, 2014
- Defeat Writer’s Block the WordPress Way - March 4, 2014
- Friday Photo: Mysterious Snow Edition - February 28, 2014
- The 21st Century is a Really Bad Time for Control Freaks - February 27, 2014