Check out the interview with me at Borderstan, a news web site that covers the Dupont-Logan area in DC. Or, rather, the border between the two areas. At one time the neighborhood was called Dupont East. Now, most people call it Logan Circle. Though less funky than it used to be, it’s still a fascinating cityscape, filled with beautiful townhomes, hip bars, art galleries and pretty much anything else a city person could need.
I like the area so much that I set much of my novel Murder in Ocean Hall here. I have the detective protagonist of the book living on the 1400 block of T Street while the murder victim lives in one of the new condos by Whole Foods. My books asks where DC has really changed for the better, from the bad old days of Marion Barry. On a beautiful spring day like today, that’s an easy question to answer.
- Three DC Brewvet Destinations - April 22, 2014
- Friday Photo: One Hundred Years of Solitude Edition - April 18, 2014
- Every Communicator Needs a Real Photographer - April 15, 2014
- Friday Photo: Finally, Spring - April 11, 2014
- In the Blueberry Soup: The WABA Vasa Ride - March 26, 2014
- Errandonnee Winter Challenge: Twelve Errands by Bike in DC - March 16, 2014
- Mentoring Screenwriters at DC Shorts Mentors - March 14, 2014
- How to Write a Screenplay: DC Shorts Mentors - March 7, 2014
- Friday Photo: Capitol Snowglobe Edition - March 7, 2014
- Defeat Writer’s Block the WordPress Way - March 4, 2014