Check out the interview with me at Borderstan, a news web site that covers the Dupont-Logan area in DC. Or, rather, the border between the two areas. At one time the neighborhood was called Dupont East. Now, most people call it Logan Circle. Though less funky than it used to be, it’s still a fascinating cityscape, filled with beautiful townhomes, hip bars, art galleries and pretty much anything else a city person could need.
I like the area so much that I set much of my novel Murder in Ocean Hall here. I have the detective protagonist of the book living on the 1400 block of T Street while the murder victim lives in one of the new condos by Whole Foods. My books asks where DC has really changed for the better, from the bad old days of Marion Barry. On a beautiful spring day like today, that’s an easy question to answer.
- Friday Photo: Capitol Snowglobe Edition - March 7, 2014
- Defeat Writer’s Block the WordPress Way - March 4, 2014
- Friday Photo: Mysterious Snow Edition - February 28, 2014
- The 21st Century is a Really Bad Time for Control Freaks - February 27, 2014
- Tell It Slant: The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards - February 25, 2014
- Imperfect Art is Better Than No Art at All - February 23, 2014
- Friday Photo: Construction Crane Edition - February 7, 2014
- Photos n’ Boots at the Frye Company Popup Gallery - January 31, 2014
- The Up Side of Down by Megan McAardle - January 26, 2014
- Mentoring at DC Shorts - January 24, 2014