Set in the tense days before a Washington riot, the theft of a briefcase brings two men together. One is white, one is black, and MOUNT PLEASANT follows their parallel stories until they are brought together for a final, violent conclusion.
- First Place – 5th Annual Film DC Screenwriting Competition
- Top 15% – Nicholl Fellowships in Screenwriting
- Second Round – Austin Film Festival Screenplay Competition
- Quarterfinalist - PAGE International Screenwriting Awards
- Honorable Mention – American Screenwriters Association Screenplay Competition
Read the entire script.