The world has been turned upside down since 2010. This crazy decade has taught me eight invaluable life lessons.
- If you don’t do politics, politics is going to do you.
- Your most interesting times will be the worst.
- You can bike in any kind of weather. Snow, rain, polar vortex. Doesn’t matter. Humans are designed for this.
- Read that book. Reading is the best use of your leisure time.
- Write that book! Creating art has its own rewards.
- Don’t try to monetize your hobby.
- If you’re healthy, appreciate that. If not, endure.
- We’re not here forever. Go to that party, hug that friend, take that cheesy sunset photo.