My post, The Software is Wrong, Not the People, is the most popular thing I’ve ever written. It’s something I wrote after hearing Matt Mullenweg of WordPress discuss his philosophy toward software development. In short: if users are confused by something, then they’re right.
A design firm in NY republished it on their site (with my permission), since it explains why they use WordPress for their clients.
- There is Money in Coworking - March 29, 2017
- Artomatic Demonstrates the Creative Power of DC - March 28, 2017
- The Way We Live Now: Incompetent Dystopia - March 22, 2017
- The Rich Are Different Than You and Me - March 17, 2017
- The Terranauts: Adam and Eve Under Glass - March 15, 2017
- Southern Monuments - March 7, 2017
- Seven Principles for a Web Team - February 26, 2017
- Credentials? We Don’t Need Any Stinking Credentials! - February 22, 2017
- Good Read Alert: The Sympathizer - February 19, 2017
- Signs of Spring - February 15, 2017