Want to see great Washington photos while enjoying DC Brau in a hip art gallery?
Then check out DCist Exposed. It’s the sixth year for this photography show. I have a photo in it too.
DCist Exposed is so big that they have two opening nights – March 21 and 22. I’ll be at both.
You will not find better entertainment for $10!
- Three DC Brewvet Destinations - April 22, 2014
- Friday Photo: One Hundred Years of Solitude Edition - April 18, 2014
- Every Communicator Needs a Real Photographer - April 15, 2014
- Friday Photo: Finally, Spring - April 11, 2014
- In the Blueberry Soup: The WABA Vasa Ride - March 26, 2014
- Errandonnee Winter Challenge: Twelve Errands by Bike in DC - March 16, 2014
- Mentoring Screenwriters at DC Shorts Mentors - March 14, 2014
- How to Write a Screenplay: DC Shorts Mentors - March 7, 2014
- Friday Photo: Capitol Snowglobe Edition - March 7, 2014
- Defeat Writer’s Block the WordPress Way - March 4, 2014