Want to see great Washington photos while enjoying DC Brau in a hip art gallery?
Then check out DCist Exposed. It’s the sixth year for this photography show. I have a photo in it too.
DCist Exposed is so big that they have two opening nights – March 21 and 22. I’ll be at both.
You will not find better entertainment for $10!
- Pick the Winner of the DC Shorts Screenplay Competition - September 18, 2014
- Three great local films at DC Shorts - September 11, 2014
- Friday Photo: Poolside Edition - August 15, 2014
- Faith by the Strata Collective at Leica DC - August 10, 2014
- Don’t Bike on H Street - August 8, 2014
- The Cynic’s Guide to Government Contracting - August 4, 2014
- Friday Photo: DC Shorts Edition - August 1, 2014
- The War That Ended Peace - July 29, 2014
- IN MY EYES: Hardcore Concert Photography in DC - July 11, 2014
- Bikes and Bias: Why You Shouldn’t Trust the Washington Post - July 9, 2014